The journey of a young woman with a chronic disease, Cystic Fibrosis

Thursday, May 20, 2010

One of Those Days.

RAWR! You know those days where you just don't want to get up, and you're in this slump? But then you get up anyways. Sometimes it might feel like you are going to regret getting up.. but other times it's like thank god I dragged my lazy butt out of bed! Well lately those are the days I have been having. I'm stuck home sick, and I don't have anything to really do. I sometimes wish there was a magic wand or something, and I could flick it, and no one would have CF anymore. Or any other disease really. No one really deserves a disease it just happens to you. I think the only people that should be allowed diseases are those who do things they know they should. Like smoking, and alcoholisim, or people who abuse other people. They are the ones who I would rather see sick. But onto the point of this post! I have been pretty sick and in alot of pain lately, and none of the doctors my CF doctor has brought in can explain it. At first they said maybe a muscle tear, but after they gave me treatment for that, it was shown that it wasnt a muscle tear. So then they said maybe it is a rib fracture, theres nothing we can do for it besdies give you pain medicine and make you rest. So I did. I've been resting for weeks, and the pain has only gotten worse. Once I went back to my doctor, he said he wants to take a closer look inside my chest, so he has put in a rec. for a CT scan. Now I am left to patiently wait, for this scan to find out the next step. Has anyone else has this problem before ?

Live.Laugh.Love.Breathe.
cfprincess xxo

No comments:

Post a Comment