Saturday, July 10, 2010
everything you had in your world and it is all taken away from you. that hurts.
everything you ever cared for, and it dissapears, it hurts.
but the thing you had plans with and great memories with, and shared so many experieces with, when the person decides hey don't know if they want those plans anymore, and they don't even walk out, they stay around.. soo close to you that you see them make plans wit someone else. well thats devestating.....
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Sunday, June 27, 2010
I had SOOO much fun at prom with Dale. It was a day where we both got to be happy and get our pictures taken with a couple friends and dance together and just have a good time. After prom we went out for supper at jackastors with the same friends and just all around, it was SUCH a good time.
So of course it had to end.
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Friday, June 11, 2010
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Hey sorry for the lack of posts.. life has been soo busy !
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
I wrote this awhile back before I ever had a blog and though I would post it for you guys to see what you thought.. tell me what you think!
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Friday, May 21, 2010
YOU KNOW YOU HAVE CF WHEN…
1) You do a happy dance when you hack up a huge wad of mucus, show your dad and he gives you a congratulatory high five!
2) You know more medical terms by the age of ten than most people know their whole lives.
3) You have multiple scars from PICC lines, IV's, Ports, and other 'experimentations' as the doctors like to call them.
4) You are so used to getting blood drawn that you are the proverbial 'test dummy' for all the new nurse fresh out of college—"you don't mind do ya?!"
5) You can smell smoke hundreds of feet away and go searching for the source so you can thump them upside their retarded heads!
6) You quite adamantly think that smokers are THE dumbest people you know—Isn’t it great when they walk up a flight of stairs huffing and then say they NEED a cigarette?!
7) You laugh at those who whine & complain from a common cold or worse yet stay home because of it!
8) Some of the most memorable times with your friends/family is hanging out and wasting time at the hospital.
9) You have also learned who your real friends are because most people can't take the pressure of being around a person who has CF.
10) You make people wince because of the sound of your cough.
11) You can sleep through anything—you perfected the skill by having to be up at 5:30 am for years listening to noisy compressors when trying to sleep.
12) While doing you're nebulizers you MUST do your make-up, straighten your hair and have a conversation with your mother about your most current ache in your chest all at once or it would never get done.
13) Many adults have commented to you that you are very wise for your age—yippee!
14) You really did have a midlife crisis at the age of 18 — what the heck do I do now? I wasn't suppose to live this long!
15) You laugh at your friends and their newest drama—hah! Don't we all wish it was THAT easy!
16) You get truly pissed at people who don't put yes as organ donors on their driver's license—what the hell are you going to do with them when you're dead,?!
17) You are constantly on the go, realizing that time stands still for no one.
18) You grew up thinking that everyone in your class does machines, nebulizers, inhalers, sprays and pills for an hour or two each morning before they came to school and an hour or two after.
19) You are more scared of losing your loved ones, family and friends then you are of dying yourself.
20) You realize at an extremely young age that you can buy everything but time and as a CFer that is the one thing you would love to have!
21) Your doctors ask you which antibiotics you would like this time.
22) You become less and less sympathetic towards people with colds; in fact you do everything in your power to avoid them.
23) People ask you how you are; your automatic response is "fine" even if you feel awful.
24) All of your friends have tried your TOBRA arousal and gagged at the taste.
25) All laughing attacks lead to coughing fits.
26) You know your drugs would sell for a fortune on the streets.
27) Your wrists are the same size the whole way up and down.
28) People can identify you just by your cough before you walk into the room.
29) You can down 10 tablets in one sip of water.
30) You are the only one carrying 3 different bags full of stuff to a sleepover — one for clothes, one for medicines, and another for your mask machine.
There are the quick top 30 ways you realize; my god I'm a CFer! If you have anything else to add comment :)I'll post again later after I come home with the results of my CT scan.. wish me luck!